Monday, December 21, 2009

Tis the season to be jolly

So much has been going on the last two weeks. Lot's of sadness in the family. It's just hard to be "jolly" when there are so many people around you hurting. It puts me in a depressed state of mind. I REALLY hope 2010 brings new beginnings for all of us.

Anyways, so updates on me; nothing new really. I have been super tired since 24 weeks. I recently started experiencing Braxton hicks contractions. I know they had probably been happening before, but I can actually feel them now. Some aren't that bad, others can be quite uncomfortable. It feels like.. when you eat too much and you get a stomach ache. You can feel your stomach tighten. That part is pretty neat, but the discomfort.. not so much.

So, we are getting ready for Christmas. I'm making a Sara Lee Ham, Home baked macaroni and cheese, and Mashed potatoes. I am making a cheese ball.. well log on Christmas eve. My first ever. I got the recipe from a family member. That will be to munch on on Christmas day. For dessert, I'm making brownies. It's tough to make something sweet that Michael actually likes. So, I'm making the chocolate chunk kind and sprinkling powdered sugar over them. Hoping it turns out how I want.

Well, that's about it for now. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment