Thursday, November 4, 2010

Book review

I finished reading "Driving With Dead People" today. It's a memoir by a woman named Monica Holloway.  She talks about her abusive childhood and all of her trials and tribulations in life. From an abusive father, an uncaring, selfish mother whom denied and ignored her husbands abuse towards all the children, all of her relationships, and the twist towards the end involving her sister. Very good book. I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. I only give it 4 because There were a couple times during the book where I got so bored with the rambling and just wanted to skip to the climaxes in the story. Other than that, great book. I would definitely recommend it. I got mine for 1 cent on Amazon. Of course the shipping was 4 dollars. Brand new it would be $10, plus 4 to 5 dollars for shipping. So I think I got a pretty good deal. Used isn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment