Saturday, November 14, 2009

First outfit

So, it's the weekend again. Today we went base so Michael could get his hair cut. While he did that, I went in the Bx to look at baby clothes. I haven't got the chance to since I got pregnant. There were quite a few outfits I thought were adorable, but one really stuck out to me. It is probably one of the cutest outfits I've ever seen for a baby girl, in my opinion of course. So, as soon as I walked out of the BX Michael already had gotten his hair cut, so I told him I wanted to show him the outfit I had found. He thought it was cute too, so we bought it. It's her first outfit. I got it in the 6-9 month outfit because the only one that was 0-3 month had a snag in the bow. I love the fact it's not pink. Not that I dislike pink, but I don't want her to wear just pink, or purple. I apologize in advance for the quaility of this photo. Michael broke our camera a few weeks ago and all we have left until it's fixed is our crappy camera.



Something that is starting to get to me a little, is people staring at me. I know people stare at pregnant women, it's natural, but when I get rude stares, it kind of bothers me. I don't dress like a hoochie or anything, and I don't think I look like a teenager. I am married and old enough to have a baby. Do I need to wear a T-shirt that read, "I'm married and old enough to have children, please quit staring"? Not all people do this, but it seems to be happening more often. Anywho, not much to report on. Hope everybody has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment