Thursday, November 5, 2009

So, blogger seems to be pretty user friendly. This blog is so my family and friends can know what is going on in our lives. I never really know what to write in the "first blog" but for those of you who have just ramdomly stumbled upon my page, I'll give you a little info.
If you haven't read my 'about me' section, my name is Emily, I'm 20 years old, and married to my best friend. We were married on Valentines Day 2007 at the Rathaus ( courthouse in English ), in Germany. We were stationed there nearly 3 years. We were recently stationed in Alabama. It's nice to be stateside again, but as much as I love being back in the states, I kinda of miss being in Germany. Maybe not so much the living part, but the traveling.
We have a baby girl due in March 2010. I was convinced from the day we found out we were pregnant that it was a boy, but she made it very clear she has girls parts lol. I honestly never thought I would have children, because my husband and I have lost 5 babies. I cannot even put into words how hard that was. I don't want to focus on that though. I will always have a place in my heart for them.
We have one furbaby, Gizmo. He is a yorkie. A bigger one though. He is nearly 15 to 16 pounds. Not fat, just longer, taller, and sure maybe has a little meat on his bones, but he is the cutest. He acts like a real kid. Full of it, for sure. you'll hear me talk about him often.
Well, I guess I'll get going for now. I'm watching The Kings of Queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment