Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day

I know it's a little late, but I am thankful everyday for my military men and women who fight, and who have fought to give my family and myself the freedoms we have today. And to those who can't support our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

So, my day wasn't very productive, but I had better enjoy it, because soon they will be filled with dirty diapers, feedings, and being woke up at 3 in the morning lol.

Michael got the day off, which was nice. We really didn't do anything, but lounge around, but it was still nice. He worked on the computer today, doing I don't know what, but it has become a big project; one of his many.

Anywho, This wasn't the most exciting entry ever, but that's okay. Hope you all have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment