Monday, October 18, 2010

I've been meaning to write for a couple of days now. I only like to write when I really feel compelled to do so. 

I have been doing a lot of thinking about the past few years. It kind of hit me last night, that I take a lot for granted or maybe just haven't thought about how much the little things mean. I didn't really mean to, but since my first miscarriage in 2007, life has been a blur. I could not see passed the heartbreak, sadness, and anger. 


I'm doing a lot better mentally these days. I try to find the good in everyone and everything. Sometimes that's really hard, but I try. My ppd has diminished greatly, and I can see a lot more clearly now. I wake up happier, I go to sleep happier, I enjoy life a lot more now, and I couldn't ask for anything more. 


Sure, there are hose days where I get stressed, depressed, or consumed with anxiety, but I'm working through it and it's getting better. 


In other news, Nora is 7 months old as of yesterday. She sits up perfectly now, and even crawls... on occasion. She uses her arms to scoot where she wants to go. Babbles all the time. It makes me smile. There is nothing like baby babble =0)


Michael is deploying next year. Thankfully it's after Nora's birthday, so that's a plus. I was worried he wouldn't be home for it. He will also be home in time for the holidays next year. I can't complain. I'm thankful. And luckily this is an easy deployment. It's in Tampa lol. Although, he always has the risk of being sent from Tampa to the sand box, but I try not to think about that. 


Anyways, I've got a baby needing some attention and dinner that needs to be made. Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment